Statistical processing is the Alpha and Omega of each and every clinical study. A good statistician often finds things in the clinical study or grant that the doctor could not discover. Your research work may thus substantially gain in value thanks to a good statistical evaluation.
- Statistical data processing within clinical studies
- Statistical data processing within grants
- Processing data from marketing research of pharmaceutical companies
- Proposing correct methodology within clinical studies
- Estimate of the optimal range and structure of a patient file
- Transcript and data scrubbing from paper questionnaires into electronic form within clinical studies, marketing research or grants
- Good orientation in the field of biological and medical knowledge
Who are our services designed for? Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and research institutes dealing with clinical studies or solving research grants; Doctors dealing with their dissertation theses and grants and anyone who deals with statistics and data processing in their research work.
What statistical methods do we use? Correlation analysis, regression analysis, contingency tables, analysis of variance (ANOVA), factor analysis, cluster analysis, correspondence analysis, time-series analysis, one-sample t-test, two-sample t-test, paired t-test, non-parametrical tests… and many other effective and interesting methods.
We will be happy to meet with you to discuss the possibilities of solving your problems and to take care of other interesting projects.