Training in statistics, data processing and data mining in the SPSS programme and other statistical software. We will be happy to share our statistical experience used for solving actual projects with you. We have wide experience with such training and in addition to that we can also offer a close relation to practice.
- Training in statistics and data processing
- Training in data mining
- Training in working with statistical software – SPSS, Statistica, R, NCSS, SAS, Excel
- Training in SPSS
- Presentation of methods directly on actual practical examples
- Explanation only using the necessary mathematical and statistical background
- Understanding only requires elementary knowledge of secondary school mathematics
Who is our training designed for? Companies dealing with market research, media organisations, marketing and PR companies, hospitals, research institutes and research workers, government sphere and anyone who deals with statistical data processing and wants to improve their knowledge in this field.
What statistical methods can you learn at our training? Correlation analysis, regression analysis, analysis of contingency tables, analysis of variance (ANOVA), factor analysis, cluster analysis, correspondence analysis, time-series analysis, one-sample t-test, two-sample t-test, paired t-test, non-parametrical tests… and many other effective and interesting methods.
We will be happy to meet with you to discuss the possibilities of solving your problems and to take care of other interesting projects.